Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OC Bound

My goal is to leave here sometime between 10 and 11 this morning.. start my drive down to Orange County earlier rather than later.

For some reason, I thought it was only 5 hours. But I guess it’s closer to 7.
I’m just now syncing my ipod (can you believe I almost forgot… again) but, it’s being taken care of this very moment. :)

Yesterday was mostly spend lazing about watching movies.. Grandma & I did make it out to the mall where I bought 3 pairs of shoes (they were all great deals!) and if I had my camera I’d show them to you. Maybe later I’ll figure out another way to show you.

We bought my Grandma a new phone! FINALLY. Her prior one was ancient. The Sprint guy also reset my phone so now I’m notified of voicemails again..there was a stretch there where I wasn’t being told there were voicemails on my phone and when I finally was able to check them, I had 12 waiting for me from the previous two weeks. fun. It’s fixed now.

We also saw Leap Year last night, it was cute :)
okay. I have to get my act together if I think I’m going to leave in an hour.

last day of travel! woooohooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment