Saturday, January 23, 2010

I should be sleeping.

I’m just “home” from dancing. back at Katie’s house… there are actually a lot of loud people outside her window, and if I didn’t know any better, I’d say I just heard a gunshot. but it wasn’t accompanied by any screaming… so I think we’re okay.

tonight was great. it was so good to see everyone. Marcus, thank you for graduating and throwing a party! thank you everyone for the dances & awesome hang out time. like expected, it was hard to leave… but the leaving is always the hardest part.

I finally did cry. Sorry Mom & Dad I couldn’t hold it in any longer.. as soon as I got on the interstate I just lost it, and cried until I got to Cascade Locks, and on and off again between there and Troutdale. I’d pent it up for awhile though.. so, I think it was good.

It’s not because I’m not excited. I’m just going to miss you all, and change isn’t really easy. ya know.
all of that said… I leave bright and early in the morning!

tomorrow is going to be a looooonnngg day… I hope the weather holds out, and my car doesn’t throw any surprises my way.

I’m still sitting here, sort of in disbelief that this is all happening. I’m moving to California? it just all happened really quickly. and even though my room is packed, my car is full, and I’m already on my way.. it still hasn’t hit me. crazy. miss you guys.

lovelovelove, me
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment