Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"lasts"

lost of “lasts” today.
tonight, I’m having dinner with some dear friends for the last time in a long time.. it’s sort of become tradition for the three of us to get dinner and catch up on life every few months or so.. I don’t know when I’ll see them after today.
it’s also my last night at Lenora’s… one of my “homes” for the past 6 months. there are only a few weeks I didn’t make it into town to dance, and that’s only because I was sick or out of the country :) but, it will be weird to leave there for the last time.
related to that, it’ll be the last time I drive home from Portland in the middle of the night! I should make some sort of mix cd to celebrate the drive.. but I don’t think I’ll miss that too much ;)

three more days.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment