Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day One at the Office

kind of.
today will be my first day in the building.. but I’m almost positive I’m not “working” until Monday.. I guess they could surprise me. I don’t really have an agenda for the rest of the afternoon, so I’ll adjust if they do :)


I’m … interested. Interested to see the place, to meet the people, to get a feel for the place and how things work, to understand what my position will actually be. I’m looking forward to it, but also trying to calm my nervous stomach.

I have a lot lined up for this weekend already..

Thursday (today!)
to the office @ 11
maybe dancing in Irvine? I’d like to, it just depends on how the day goes.

Friday
lunch with Casey
shopping with Katie
dinner with cousins/family

Saturday
Jonathan’s basketball game
out on a boat with the Abbott’s
maybe dinner?

Sunday
church in the AM
seeing Trish that afternoon/evening (I hope.. I need to call her)
and dancing! finally. (hoping, again)
and then I start work “officially” bright and early Monday morning.


ahhhhhh, here we go!
I’ll try to take some pictures while I’m out today and post them later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment