Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm here!

I’m here I’m here I’m here! And my laptop works now. They didn’t have wireless in the house, so we went out today and purchased a router. Luckily it practically set itself up and now I have internet again :)

I’m almost finished unpacking.. I feel like I brought very little with me, but it still seems difficult to find a home for it all. Slowly but surely.

All that’s left to “install” is figuring out how to get the cable jack from one side of the wall to the other.. but I’m not in any rush to figure that out.

Tonight, I’m meeting up with my dad’s cousins Tim & Joy to celebrate Joy’s birthday. I guess they were going to P.F. Changs and invited me along. It should be lots of fun.

Also, this weekend, the more cousins are going to be in town.. and my cousin Jonathan has a basketball game. FUN right?

This afternoon we drove by the office building I’m going to be working in.. I have only taken ONE pictures since being down here (…and since finding my camera) and this is it:


That is the backside of the office building. hello 6th floor!

I’m supposed to be there tomorrow at 11am. For what, I’m not sure yet.. but I do think it involves lunch :) and a tour and introductions and what not…


the best part? It was only 10 minutes away.. max.

First day is Monday!! but, after tomorrow I’ll have a much better idea of what I’m in for.
by the way IT’S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS TODAY! so pretty. sunny and wonderful.
back to unpacking…

No comments:

Post a Comment