Thursday, January 21, 2010

Laugh it out.

I was feeling pretty.. melancholy. earlier.
I’m in much better spirits now, haha.
all because I got pulled over on the way home.
for those who don’t know me well, I’ve been pulled over more times than I can even remember. if I had to guess, literally, I’d guess that I’ve been pulled over for speeding, running a stop light, not having my headlights on, turning into the wrong lane, on and on it goes, somewhere between 15-20 times.
I have never been given a ticket.
not even once.
tonight, I was sure that I was going to get a ticket. it just seemed fitting. everything else has fallen into place SOMETHING needed to go wrong to throw the balance off…. but instead, he let me go with a warning :)

as soon as he was back in his car and I was on the road, I just started laughing.. and couldn’t stop, lol. I texted Katie (conversation below) and came home and laughed about it with my family.




me: I just got pulled over for speeding.
katie: did you get a ticket???
me: of course not ;)
katie: you are a champion :)
me: hahahahahaa
katie: you're unbelievable. lol.
me: I thought for sure my luck had run out... I don't have my papers yet for this car. I didn't even have the purchase receipt with me.
katie: did they ask for them?
me: yes. I only have my temporary proof of insurance as well. still let me off with a warning. and told me to have a safe trip to Cali.
katie: hahaha I love it.

My mom, sister and I then all laughed and gave each other a hard time about clothes and school and things I keep trying to pawn off on my sister that just end up going into the “goodwill” pile. Anyway. Long story short, I’m in a really fun, happy mood & now I’m drinking my coffee, starting Grey’s Anatomy, then watching Project Runway and calling it a night.
Tomorrow is going to be a busybusybusy sadly wonderful emotional but awesome day.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment