Friday, January 22, 2010

Last Day in HR

It’s true.
today’s my last day here for awhile. I saved a lot “to-do” today.. but I feel like I’m making progress.
I did get distracted for about an hour when I decided I needed to cut my hair before I moved….. it looks good though. it does :)
I’m not planning on paying for haircuts or haircolor more than once a year, I decided.

because I like it better when I do it anyway, and I must say I’m improving.
anyway. left on my list is, basically, to just finish my laundry, hang up my clothes, throw my entire closet in garbage bags and figure out how to fit everything into my car.. ha.

I need to install I’ll have to ask my DAD install my new windshield wipers at some point. and there’s a leak/hole in the rubber part that goes between my door & the car. water get’s through. I’d like to fix that.. it may have to wait =/

tonight, the family is getting SUSHI & I’m going dancing in Portland for Marcus’s grad. party. so many people will be there, I’m really glad I get to go and spend my last night in OREGON dancing :) it’s fitting, no?

TOMORROW THE ADVENTURE BEGINS.

and I’m ready for it. I’m really excited.
and I’m in good spirits.

I think my bout of laughter last night reset the emotional balance in my system. I’m feeling much more normal and it’s a good thing.

I still can’t really listen to slow, introspective, beautiful music yet.
which, I’m realizing, is what most of my music collection is comprised of…
soon enough :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment