Sunday, July 10, 2011

True Food



After walking around Macy's and buying a hair scarf and new little clutch (not in the budget, but I couldn't resist.. I'm trying, really.), my friend Caleb and I headed across the street to try out this new restaurant for lunch yesterday, True Food. It was fun. It was bright and citrus-y and fresh. They had signature drinks and a really enticing menu.

my summer chop salad..

Caleb's turkey burger with sweet potato hash..


They had an assortment of natural, interesting drinks so we asked the bartender what he recommended. He gave us these two samples of the Red Moon and the Medicine Man.. We went with the Red Moon. It was a blend of Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Yuzu, Agave and Soda.. and it was soooo good.


We'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so funny/random that you hang out with Caleb! That place looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete