Sunday, July 3, 2011

Main Street


My sister is here! Yesterday, we drove down to Main Street to walk around, get some sun and do a little shopping. I am proud to say that I successfully did NOT purchase 5 different items, meaning that I saved about $50. They were great buys.. All on sale, cute summer clothing items, but they were wants, not needs. I'm really trying to stick to a budget, and this was the first challenge. It wasn't easy.. It isn't going to be easy. But I've made some goals, and I want to try to stick to them.




I had to sit outside of this store and wait for my sister because everything was really cute, and 20% off. It was too tempting to be inside. So, I read my book. I can do this!

>



We ended the afternoon by watching some street performers down by the pier and drinking our vanilla americanos in the sun. Happy SUMMER!

2 comments: