Tuesday, July 12, 2011

errands

groceries + an oil change.



It's not often that I find myself grocery shopping these days.. I'm so blessed to be living with family that takes care of me and provides meals for me. (Thank you M&K!) But, occasionally, said family members take vacations and leave me to man the homestead.. and I find myself at the grocery store.




I don't mind cooking, I just have a hard time cooking for one (or more than one, for that matter). Which leads to feeling like I waste a lot of food.. However, I know the only way to work on this is by practicing.. yea? :) We'll see how it goes.

***
Moving on.

I hate getting my oil changed. I always feel like they are trying to upsell and I always feel bad saying no. I also always feel unsafe when I leave, because apparently EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH MY CAR. My BATTERY WILL EXPLODE if I don't change it and MY TRANSMISSION MAY FALL OUT while I'm driving. I am throwing money away if I don't pay $50 to sign up for their discount program and I'm a bad person for waiting so long to come in in the first place.



It's just not my favorite way to spend the afternoon. But, I had to. And I survived.

Back to your regularly scheduled "fun stuff" tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment