Saturday, February 13, 2010

week two: check!

Yesterday marked the end of my first two weeks at my new job! I can’t believe it’s been two weeks. I’m still trying to get into the rhythm of things, but I’m still very happy and enjoying being there.

Highlights from this past week:
1. THE SUN CAME BACK!
2. I made it out to go dancing Thursday night, yahoo :)
3. Last night (Friday), I met up with Trish & Zach for dinner down on Balboa.. I love those crazy kids. It was so so good to see them.
4. My car is still acting up. I’m going to drive it as little as possible (except, I just decided I needed a Calzone from up the road.. I could have just had cereal but where’s the fun in that??)
5. This afternoon, I went to a Family BBQ and had a really great time reconnecting and hanging out. Lots of fun. Tonight, I’m hanging out with the Olympics, and perhaps some laundry.
6. Tomorrow morning, I’m going to check out Newport Church and see what it’s like, then take my aunt and uncle out to eat :)

then, I guess I’ll start all over again.
week two: check!

No comments:

Post a Comment