Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Week's Lunches..

 
February 21, 2010 this weeks lunches…


I decided today to try to plan ahead and pack lunches.. so I bought some chicken and made chicken salad.. then packed up my extra celery and grapes, threw in some pita chips and packed it all up with some red peppers, a few apples, clementines, and yogurt along with some leftover fried feta my aunt made last night, and I have four brown bag lunches in the fridge ready to go for this week.. I’m actually really excited about it. I only made four, which means I’ll still have one day to splurge. Instituting “pizza friday” this week :) YUM

I went to a new dance place last night, but we were follow-heavy and the crowd was a lot older than me :) I was absolutely the youngest person there, and probably the ONLY person under 30. I don’t mind it all that much though, the longer you’ve been dancing the better you are right?
Tonight, I’m FINALLY going to TopCats and I’m really excited about it. I’ll try to take pictures, but sometimes it’s awkward. I’ll try.

Now I’ve just got to finish my laundry and PUT MY CLOTHES AWAY! I wish that part wasn’t SO hard for me. I need to develop a piling system that works, b/c really truly honestly I can’t hang up my clothes. I don’t know why. And I don’t know how to change it. I’m a piler, not a filer.

I really am going to try, but I’d bet money against myself that all my nicely folded, separated clothes will still be piled on my chair this time next week. What can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment