Monday, June 27, 2011

I got my hair done, nails done, everything did..

I colored my hair again... I haven't yet decided if it's actually a problem or if it's just a hobby... :)

I think this is the darkest my hair has ever been. This picture is as true to actual color as I can get:

I know in a week, it'll be another color entirely.. which is why I'm not too stressed about it.

I read elsewhere in internet land recently about the "wonders of argan oil".. so, I picked some up, and used it on my WRECKED hair (which has been processed 6 times in the last 6 weeks.. oops), and I haven't really noticed a difference yet, but it seems to go on without leaving a greasy residue behind, so I'm hopeful.

Do you see my white nails?
I love them.
I first saw them on a friend a couple years ago, but she used white out :) bored in class, I'm assuming.. but they're fun, right?

you fancy, huh..

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I just found your new blog, so I'm checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete