Saturday, April 2, 2011

Do What Makes You Happy




This morning, I was looking through my tumblr dashboard and I came across this photo. What it says resonates with me today. I would probably "like" it any day, but.. today especially, I'm taking those words to heart.

We will all be leaving soon to head to the church to celebrate the life of my grandmother.
I don't know what to expect. I don't know how any of us are going to react.

It's no secret to us that she touched many many lives. And it will be no surprise to walk into a room full of people from far and wide who are all here for her. But, I don' t know what that is going to feel like.

So. We'll just go. We'll just love. We'll just be.






The last email she sent to me, she ended with this:

Have fun. Go Slow. Pray a lot. Find a good church. Enjoy - don't worry about what isn't or try to rearrange what is. Life will come along anyway so just roll.. Love, Gram

Okay. Okay Gram.. Let's roll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment