Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project Summer taught me some things..

I have started and stopped and started and stopped and started and stopped SO MANY BLOGS.

I like them like I like new journals. and new haircuts. But, then I slack off, and I stop.. and create a new space to try again. Because we can always start over.. right? :)

The PROBLEM with this experiment, is that it made me resent blogging. I resented having to post something every day. It wasn't fun anymore. It became monotonous and boring.. and I'm sorry about that.


So. For now, I'm sticking with my tumblr and taking a break... I can pretty much guarantee you that it won't be long until I'm back, however.


**update November 2011**

I am blogging again!
we are engaged and I am documenting it :)
my motivation has returned.. new chapter, new url.
come see us over at http://www.jenposford.com

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment