Sunday, March 15, 2009

slight detour

so I fell off the face of the earth for about a month or so.. trying to finish school.. but as of this week I am officially a college graduate!

and I'm going to be back here, back creating.. back trying to take myself seriously, trying to take my art seriously.

Because I love it.
I really love it.

And I have so much free space cleared up in my head now.. no more "to-do" lists or homework.

I'm excited!

My current philosophy on life?

from me to Hollie:
"I'm going to take a personal term :).. but really. I want to get my life organized, kind of decompress, work on my art (for serious) and be happy and dance and hang out with you wonderful people.. figure out my goals and then start working towards them, as stress free as I can possibly be. so... let's get together, yea yea yea!"

So yea.. Let's do this thing :)

below, a photo of my graduation announcements:


next... I have to brainstorm ideas for thank you notes..

"Go be that starving Artist you’re afraid to be. Open up that journal and get poetic finally. Volunteer. Suck it up and travel. You were not born here to work and pay taxes. You were put here to be part of a vast organism to explore and create. Stop putting it off. The world has much more to offer than what’s on 15 televisions at TGI Fridays. Take pictures. Scare people. Shake up the scene. Be the change you want to see in the world. You’ll thank yourself for it."
-Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment