Wednesday, March 18, 2009

printmaking



This is a print I made in a relief printmaking class at Oregon State. It was a combination of two different plates, one was a photo transfer type of plate that we exposed, and the other was a lino plate that I carved. The two were used together to create the final print.


The background text reads:
"When will it be okay to let someone love you? Is there ever a time when the direction you should go is clear and defined and for once somewhere you even want to go? When? When does that happen? ..Or do you have to make it happen.. be willing to take a chance for once in your life and put your heart out there with nothing but hope to guide you."


eventually, hopefully, I'll be able to add prints to my etsy shop :)



1 comment:

  1. Jen,

    We have always loved having this piece of art in our home. Until now I never knew all of what it said! Even better now.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete