Saturday, February 12, 2011

filtering through the masses...


Since I'm home for the weekend, I decided to try to help my mom out a bit and go through some of my boxes in their garage.. But, I think I did more harm than good. I left a mess.. (sorry mom!)..

But! I found this gem (almost exactly 15 years after it was written):


My Life within 15 years
I would like to have graduated from highschool, started college, kept my grades up. I would have decided what I want to major in and I would have a job.
College: expensive, delightfull, challenging, exiting, inspiring, a great way to learn, school.
How funny, and random, and wonderful to find it exactly 15 years and 6 days after writing it? I feel like my 10 year old self had very realistic expectations, and I'm happy to say that I accomplished them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment