Friday, July 17, 2009

Wedding Photos!

Lauren posted these on facebook today... sorry for the small resolution.
If she puts them on her blog I'll link you! :)

But, without further adieu.....

1. storybook theater


2. we look like babies

3. waiting

4. uhm. helloooooo! my favorite

5. back it on up

6. he really is cute isn't he.

7. we're hot. we know.

8. oh hey there

9. he made me smile, a lot.

10. what

11. there's glass in my dress

12. it's okay.

13. we were still pretty awkward here.

14. pretty standard

15. it's easier if I don't look at the camera

16. don't let go

17. ready, set..

18. twirl

19. show stopper


I had so much fun doing that.
I know I'll never use these for anything... but, you can enjoy them with me.

5 comments:

  1. those are straight up AMAZING.
    you look beautiful and he is a cuuuuutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And I can't get over that you know both Brian Harvey and lauren hurt, and y'all are doing wedding photo shoots! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... this shoot is how I MET Brian Harvey... lol.

    So I guess we know each other now, but that was all Lauren's doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so freakin' adorable. and i know for a fact that you're super fun to photograph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I know I've been out of the loop for at least 2 years (you told me that today). And you also told me that there was nobody in the boy department. But then I saw these wedding pics, and I got so confused. But I figured it out :) Now you know you look amazing in wedding pics :)

    ReplyDelete